Skip to main content
How to Submit an ILL Request
- Begin by going to the WorldCat Discovery website to search for the desired item. Note the links in the top right that allow you to navigate back to the library's website or start a chat session if you need assistance.
- Enter your search terms. The example below shows a search done by the title of a journal article. (Specific searches work best in this setting!) The options on the left of the search results screen can be used to help limit the results to find the correct item.
- Click on the title of the desired item, and then click the button titled "Request This Item."
- If requesting an item while you are off-campus, select "Sign in to Asa H. Gordon Library to Submit a Request" and then enter the GALILEO password. To find the GALILEO password for the current semester, please log in to your library account. If you are requesting an item while on campus, this pop-up will not appear.
- A form will appear. Fill out all of the appropriate information and then click the "Submit" button.
- You will be contacted by the ILL department letting you know that we have received your request, and you will be contacted again once your materials are available. If you have any questions or would like to check the status of your request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.