Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Submit a GIL Express Request
- Begin by searching for the desired item in the GIL Find catalog on the library's website. If the correct item is not found, click on the link to access the GIL Universal catalog to search all USG libraries.
- Perform the same search in GIL Universal catalog and select the title of the desired book.
- Once the book's record is displayed, click on "Please Log in to Enable GIL Express Requests."
- Follow the steps to log in to your library account.
- After logging in, click the "Submit GIL Express Request" link.
- Be sure to choose Savannah State as the pick-up location and then click "Submit Request."
- The request has been submitted, and an email notification will be sent when the item is ready for pick-up. Check the "Requests" section of your library account to check the item's status at any time.